Tuesday, August 27, 2013

"Ghetto KoolAid" from Dragon Vaporz




Ever get that craving for your childhood? I know I do.......and what says "childhood" quite like "Kool-Aid"?? NOTHING!!!

I remember being a kid, running inside from playing and opening that fridge and seeing it!!!.........Not the Coke or the SunnyD.........I wanted that "PURPLE STUFF" (as Dave Chappelle put it so accurately). I grew up in a house run on Kool-Aid and Grape was my favorite!!

Dragon Vaporz has so accurately captured that joy from my youth with the newest flavor in their Flavor Catalog. It's name.......Ghetto KoolAid.

Ghetto KoolAid is a delicious Grape flavored E-Liquid. This "amber colored wonder" comes in a 50/50 pg/vg mix, meaning that it is gonna hold that wonderful flavor and also provide the absolute best in vapor production!!! The bottle I have is a 12mg nicotine level, but the "Head Dragon" of the shop promises that he will be providing Ghetto KoolAid at Nic levels similar to those in the rest of his Flavor Catalog. I, personally, do NOT mind such a low Nic Level on a liquid such as this one. Only means I can vape harder and longer on it!!!

I've vaped this liquid on my Knight Rider VV Mod at several different volts. I vaped it at 3.8.......I vaped it at 4.6.......I vaped it at 5.4.........I vaped it at 6 volts, people.........NO CHANGE in flavor!!!! NONE!!! Vapor production went from great to INSANE!!! Humongoid CLOUDS of rich, full, Grape flavored vapor. Made me wanna bust thru the wall and yell "OH, Yeeaahhhh!!!" at the top of my lungs!!

Now WHAT is better than that? Please......if you know, tell the "UN-dead" Blogger so he can try it.

I could go on all night about how impressed I am with Dragon Vaporz Ghetto KoolAid, but my opinion is just that.......MY opinion. The "UN-dead" Blogger wants YOU to form an opinion!! The "UN-dead" Blogger wants you to tell him what YOU think of Ghetto KoolAid, and the only way to do that it to order yourself a bottle or stop by Dragon Vaporz and purchase a bottle for yourself.

You can find Ghetto KoolAid (and many, many other GREAT flavors) from Dragon Vaporz at their website http://www.dragonvaporz.net/ or by stopping at the store located in Downtown Gibsonville< NC. The address is 205 East Main St. Gibsonville, NC  27249.


What are you waiting for?? Go get you some KOOLAID, homie!!!

The Vaping Dead wishes to thanks Ralph Easter for being a great member of the Vaping Community and the "UN-dead" Blogger wants to personally thank him for helping out the community that I grew up in. "Thank You, Ralph"

I hope you enjoyed this look at Ghetto KoolAid and find that it's peeked your interests. Remember to leave the "UN-dead" Blogger some feedback so he'll know whats on the minds of his readers and as always.........Happy Vaping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment