Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pink Panther by Joost

Over the weekend, the "UN-dead" blogger had a chance to kick back and have some fun, so he did. He visited with loved ones (both, living and "UN-dead"), scared a few people, and talked to some about vaping and introducing them to this lifestyle (or is it his "lifeLESSstyle" he wonders??). Hahahahahahaaaaaaa

Through all of these things one thought kept creeping up on him.........."I wonder how that Pink Panther is gonna taste??"

The fine folks over at Joost sent the "UN-dead" blogger a small bottle of their finest Pink Panther juice and as much as he enjoyed being away from things, he just couldn't wait to get back to his crypt and try it out.

The sample that was sent was a 10ml bottle. 18mg Nic Level and 50/50 pg/vg mix. Light Yellow, almost clear, in color..........this juice so far has potential. I was afraid that being called "Pink Panther" might be an indication that the liquid was going to be pink in color and I prefer a colorless to light amber shade in my liquids.

First impressions, before tasting........GOOD!! I cracked the sealed bottle and took the cap off. Being careful not to squirt juice into the place where my nostril used to be, I squeezed the bottle as I ran in front of my nose. The smell is sweet. At first seeming slightly fruity......not like REAL fruit, but more like an artificial fruit flavoring, and then the hints of bubble gum came thru too. This is a very appealing smell, folks. Like one of the "gum/hard candy hybrids" you get in your Halloween bag. I always loved those as a kid!!

Now to the bottom line...........Taste and VAPOR!!! Where do they stand? Well.......this was the breakdown for the experience I had.

I loaded up a 5ml Clearo (top wicking coil) with about 4ml of the "not-so Pink" liquid. The bottle steadily dripping its fine juice into the tank til I hit my mark. Cap screwed on. Mod set to my starter voltage.......3.6v. First hit......slow, steady draw. Vapor production not where it should be, for me, anyway. Taste is there. Not a sweet as it smells.

Let's try a higher voltage. Here we go........4.6v. Second hit. Slow, steady draw. Vapor production is up, as expected. Flavor hasn't increased. Still there but not the taste you expect from a liquid that smells as sweet as this.

I really, REALLY wanted this juice to be "there". You know......THAT spot. The place where your vaping was satisfying because ALL of it came together greatly. Great Vapor production, Great smell and Great taste..............but unfortunately, Pink Panther is a near miss, for me.

The vapor production was nice. Although I didn't blow "huge plooms" of vapor, I did get a consistently voluminous hit that satisfied my visual need to see the cloud.

The smell.......was AWESOME!! Hands down, one of the greatest smelling juices I've encountered. If he smell and taste were as close as, I feel, they should be.......THIS would be a GREAT vape.

The taste..........let's just say the taste is "there". Not heavy, not saturating and not satisfying. The smell of Pink Panther writes a check that it's flavor just can't cash.

Some of you may still want to form your own opinions of Pink Panther. I, myself, won't be ordering a bigger bottle but Joost has plenty of flavors that I still want to try. Not every flavor we try can be the best "ever" and I chalk this up to "different tastes for different people". It just wasn't MY flavor...............

But that doesn't mean it isn't YOURS!!! I urge you to visit Joost's website and make yourself familiar with their brand. They seem like genuinely great people and I'm sure that they put their hearts and souls into their juices. You can find Joost on the web here........https://joostvapor.com/ and be sure to browse their hardware section too. Looks like this place is off to a great start!!.

Til next time, Vaping Fans.............I hope you had a good read and Happy Vaping!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Maybe try again in a week and see if steeping a bit helps that flavor pop...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aspire vape is the most popular vape brand on the market.For your vaping you still need vandy vape bonza v1.5 kit because it can change your vaping life. I think every vapers should like vandy vape pulse dual squonk kit as it very important.

    ReplyDelete