Tuesday, September 3, 2013

STL Gooey Butter Cake by Vape-a-licious juice

Mail guy stopped at the crypt today. He had a tiny, lil, brown box in his hand. "What could possible be inside that little thing?" I thought...........and then it hit me!!! Not what was in the box.........the mailman, He hit me!! Told me to quit biting at his fingers!!! Hahahahahaaaaaaaaa

Inside the box was a fabulous array of black and pink confetti strips along with 2 10ml bottles. It was HERE!!!! My order from Vape-a-licious!!!


I had been looking forward to this for quite some time!! I had heard tons of praise about their #1 selling juice.........STL Gooey Butter Cake!! I'm not a big fan of dessert style/flavored E-Liquids but I had to try this one. I LOVE the real dessert and knowing that there was such a good following for this liquid, I knew I'd be ordering a bottle soon enough.

I also ordered the #2 best selling liquid under their Flavor Catalog......SweetBacco, but that's another review for another day.

On to the BUTTER CAKE!!!!


Vape-a-licious'  STL Gooey Butter Cake at 18mg and a 50/50 pg/vg mix.

Loaded this into a New Clearo and let it sit for about 15-20 minutes. Long enough for it to be good and wicked, cause I'd hate for a dry burn to ruin this first time tasting.

I can't tell you enough just how delicious this juice smells!! Rich, buttery, the smell of warm cake and something else. I can't quite place what it is though........but it smells terrific!!!

I was on the edge of my seat, ready to get a really good "puff,puff" on this stuff. The thought of it coming this past week has had my mouth watering!! I'm ready to do this...........

So I tasted. WOW!!! HOW AMAZING CAN ONE JUICE BE????

Really!!! This stuff is EXCELLENT!!! It's buttery, its sweet, its warm......its bitter?? HUH??? Not bitter in a bad way though.......bitter, like a good bitter. Like............a dark roasted coffee. Now THAT........That is the smell I couldn't place earlier and I'm glad I couldn't, cause it would've ruined the surprise!!

I can not put words together to tell you exactly how good this juice is. If you like dessert flavored vapes......TRY THIS!! Make it your next order, REALLY!!

The vapor production on this juice is also excellent. Not thick, milky clouds but definitely a lot of vapor and a nice Throat Hit, which I feel comes from the coffee flavor you get in there.

All in all........I'm impressed!! Like I said, I'm no big fan of sweet, sweet vape juices but STL Gooey Butter Cake is the exception to my rule. I'll be keeping a bottle of this around. Maybe it won't be your "ADV" (All Day Vape)..............but it is something you might want to keep in your drawer for those extra special days when the world has been good to you.

I hope you have enjoyed this look at Vape-a-licious' STL Gooey Butter Cake. I would recommend stopping by their website (http://www.vapealiciousjuice.com/) and checking them out. I'll be looking at SweetBacco here in the near future so be sure to check back with the "UN-dead" blogger and The Vaping Dead for that review. Until then..........Happy Vaping!!!!




1 comment: