Tuesday, September 10, 2013

SweetBacco from Vapealicious Juice

Hey everybody..........."UN-dead" blogger, here. Today I'm giving my review of SweetBacco from Vape-a-licious. I got this last week in an order where I ordered it and STL Gooey Butter Cake (Review for STL GBC can be found in the E-Juice Reviews section of The Vaping Dead ;)  )

First off, I wanna let you know that this juice is dark. I know some people feel like dark liquids burn up Attys, so you've been told ahead of time.

Second thing...........It's a 50/50 pg/vg mix and at an 18mg Nic Level.

I did NOT try this liquid in a Carto. I used a 5ml Clearomizer, top wicking coil.


SweetBacco from Vape-a-licious.


Okay...........Opening the bottle, you can smell the juice straight away. It's a very sweet smelling liquid. Not "WOW!!!"........but more like "MMMmmmmmm!!!". You can tell its a tobacco, for sure, but it has a very "syrupy" smell. Very sweet. It's a wonderful blend of the two, with neither being "over the top". Once its vaped, the vapor smells very much like an unburned cigar.

 It has a rich, caramel color and isn't thick at all despite being a 50/50 pg/vg mix (actually seems a little more like a 65/35 mix, in my opinion)

Tank full and the KR set to 3.6v..........first hit. "Yeah!" (ever get that? That "cocked head" look of amazement?) THIS is a different kind of animal. I've had nutty tobaccos, sweet tobaccos, Flue cured, Pipe blends, cigars blends, "Cowboys", "Humpbacks",  and tons of others................and THIS is different. This actually reminds me of............CHEWING TOBACCO.
Like "Redman Classic" or "Levi Garrett". It's not "candy" sweet but it is "sweet".............it has a FULL, very robust tobacco flavor too.

Now let's go a digit higher.........4.6v!! Another hit. "OH.......Yeah!! This has Throat Hit!! Catches you right at the top of the throat. Its not harsh but it is heavy. It feels like a very full, vaporous hit (but we'll discuss that next). Flavor is still there and strong. Still amazing that its like Chewing Tobacco too.

I'm not taking the voltage any higher with this juice. I'm weary of how it might do. I don't wanna give it that "burnt out" taste that some tobaccos get at higher volts, so 4.6v would be my recommendation on this one. It's very good and not too hot. Good Vapes.


Vapor Production. Great. Not "Excellent".........Not "Super Thick".........."Great" sums it up. It's there, and it is a heavy volume, but it isn't "thick" or "white out" worthy. It is enough to make you feel satisfied. I know that even if we still get our Nic cravings taken care of, we still like seeing some vapor too. SweetBacco satisfies that need to see vapor.

If you were once a fan of chewing tobacco and wanna revisit the great taste of it.....try SweetBacco. I'm willing to bet it takes you back to "those days"......"jaw stuffed and spit cup in hand". I'd recommend that anyone try this (but especially the "ex-chewer"), as I really did enjoy this flavor. Although it seemed thin and it was dark.........for the cost, I think its well worth the purchase. It has a great flavor and a good Vapor Production.

You can find SweetBacco by clicking this LINK or browse the entire site by visiting http://www.vapealiciousjuice.com/. I hope you enjoyed reading this review. Remember to leave any questions, comments or suggestions you may have. Thanks, again.


Happy Vaping, Everyone!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Horizon Tech vape is the most popular vape brand on the market.For your vaping you still need twister starter kit vape because it can change your vaping life. I think every vapers should like voopoo vape mini as it very important.

    ReplyDelete